The machine is inspected once a year. Afterwards, the customer is given a report indicating the current condition of the system. This also contains any recommendations regarding replacement parts and corrective measures to be performed.
Small repairs and some training may be provided in addition to the inspection. As a contract customer you can rest assured that any malfunctions of your system will be dealt with as a matter of priority. The flat rate specified in the contract covers a specific number of hours worked. In case of stationary systems, travel time, travel expenses as well as all incidental costs are included.
However, additional hours may be provided in agreement with the customer. Our contract customers that benefit from InspectionService get a discount of 10% on all hours worked.
- Increased availability due to less unscheduled downtime
- Special 10% discount on all hours worked
- Clear statements on the equipment status, including an inspection report
- Training of the operating personnel
- Predictable service costs
- Predictable maintenance and downtime
- Service contract with certificate
If required, Schlatter InspectionService can be combined with:
And you can benefit from bulk purchase prices for multiple plants.